We support businesses to strengthen their workforce by providing work-ready apprentices as well as tailored development programmes for existing staff.
Would you be interested in gaining new skills and a year to kick start your career? Are you 16 years old or above? Would you like to gain a QCF qualification? interested in getting into work or changing career?
What does an apprenticeship consists of?
- A full-time job (minimum of 30 Hours per week)
- Competence and knowledge based qualifications
- A qualification in English and Mathematics
We currently offer apprenticeships in the following course areas:
- Customer Service
- Health & Social Care
- Supporting Teaching and Learning
- Digital Marketer
- Infrastructure technician
Becoming an apprentice is a great opportunity to get into work whilst gaining a valuable qualification to improve future job prospects. Apprenticeships are a government-backed training scheme which provides a structured learning route within a working environment.